Saturday, September 12, 2009

DON'T BECOME A VICTIM - The $10k Scam Artists

From Tranquilla II on The Back of Eddy Creek on Lake Barkley --- A few years ago my wife had her laptop stolen while sitting and working in a very elegant and well-known hotel in Riverside, Ca. Three punks scammed her. They got her to take her eyes off her computer and purse. They got the computer but fortunately not her purse.

I will be the first to tell you that such behavior infuriates me. Oh, I know there are those of you who will tell me these are children from poor and broken homes who have no other way to feed their habits, get $300 Nikes and put food on their parents' tables and I tell you I have no sympathy whatsoever for them.

Even though I am a pretty non-violent and peace loving kind of fellow most of the time, when someone steals from another person I agree with the Muslim's Sharia law - cut their hand off and let them worry about how they will feed and wipe themselves in the future. Pretty harsh huh?

Not if your consider the injustice, the time, the pain and the sense of violation caused by such criminal acts on people of every age every day.


Have you ever had your
house broken into and your things stolen?

I have!

I will tell you right now I still want 5-minutes alone with the thief. You will feel a violation that will stay with you forever.
As someone, who given the opportunity literally would "handle the situation" with these low-life scum - I have often wondered why someone didn't reveal some of the "tricks of the trade."

Finally, someone has. I am thankful to my colleague Lt. Stephanie Daniels, Miami-
Dade Police Department.

The
following video is instructional, educational and will make you well aware of what you need to do to protect yourself from these scammers.

On the black market a PIN and bank card is worth $10,000.


Is it worth 15-minutes of your time to watch this video and not become a victim?

I hope so.



How to Prevent Scammers from Stealing Your Stuff

http://www.wimp.com/goodsamaritan

Dr. Darryl

No comments: