Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Michael Vick Finds “Jesus” and Senator Larry Craig is not “Gay” - Yeah Right

Go ahead and call me a cynic. Because you would be right!

It should be pointed out that psychopathic killers usually start their killing lust by first torturing and killing animals. Sounds to me like Michael Vick, the darling role model to so many fans of the NFL, may have exhibited his latent psychopathic tendencies when he chose to kill his nonperforming dogs. I wonder if he believes that less than stellar performing athletes should be treated the same way?

Before someone plays the “race card” – and many already have --- I heard it all day today --- if he was white he would not have been as maligned, criticized, and possibly severely punished --- let me make it clear it makes no difference to me if Vick is African-American, Caucasian, Hispanic, or an Eskimo what he did is horrible. Frankly, if I had my way his punishment would be to place him in the room with his remaining dogs and let them judge him.

Finding “Jesus” Mr. Vick is convenient and I hope you found “salvation”, however, “redemption” will now come through your deeds and actions in the future. Vick should be sentenced to the maximum, serve his time, resign from the NFL, and go about living a life after his prison term redeeming himself. And by the way, donating a few million dollars of penance to charity would be a good step as well.

You received good crisis counseling advice Mr. Vick. I am just glad you are not my client.

Larry Craig and the “Bathroom Caper”

Before I start this rant let me make it clear, I don’t believe Senator Larry Craig, a conservative Republican from Idaho is a “hypocrite” as some of the media have painted him.

Nope, I just think he is as “dumb as a brick” and may be a “closet gay” unlike the flaming Congressman Barney Frank, the Liberal Democrat whose practicing of his unique lisp and his “coming out” party are the two major accomplishments of his tenure in Congress.

Any United States Senator that thinks he won’t get caught playing footsie in the bathroom at a major airport is pretty dumb. Frankly, some might say he is just downright stupid.

Furthermore, this elected official who chose not to engage legal counsel, yet pleads guilty to a lesser charge that he claims he is not even guilty of --- this man is responsible for helping run our country?

My advice – and there is no charge Senator for this advice – just go ahead and confess, find “Jesus”, throw yourself on the mercy of the voters, cry a little while your lower lip quivers --- you can take lessons from Billy Jeff Clinton if you don't know how to do it. Be sure to have your “beloved” wife by your side as you give your confession to the media and the world it just adds a nice touch.

And some more unsolicited advice to both Republicans and Democrats --- if you are in the closet you might as well come out because I guarantee that you are on the “hit” list of the media --- especially the conservatives.

However, frankly I have come to the conclusion that our elected officials in Congress are all as worthless as “teats on a boar hog” and it is time for a major cleaning out of D.C. in all the upcoming elections and on both sides of the aisle.

I, for one, am tired of your bi-partisan bickering, sniping and your inability to get anything done. It is time you were forced to fix the issues that loom large or stop being paid your extravagant salaries by us the taxpayers.

Until next time.

Dr. Darryl
L. Darryl Armstrong
ARMSTRONG and Associates

Spread the word

del.icio.us Digg Furl Reddit Ask BlinkList blogmarks Google Ma.gnolia Netscape RawSugar Rojo Shadows Simpy Socializer Spurl StumbleUpon Tailrank Technorati Windows Live Wists Yahoo! Help

No comments: