Monday, March 30, 2009

Annual Cancer Checkup

From Tranquilla II on the Back of Eddy Creek - Lake Barkley --- I always dread this day even with Valium to take the edge off of things. However, I am now understanding and empathetic for what women undergo when they visit their OBGYN.

Much like "Peter" on Family Guy I feel "violated" by my urologist.

For those of you who may not have seen this - check it out here:

or copy and paste this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHKTE75dgE4&feature=PlayList&p=BB4A6A521C2BECC5&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=34

Your prayers and positive thoughts are appreciated and for the men reading this if you ever even remotely suspect that you have seen blood in your urine get to a doctor and insist they thoroughly check it out. Bladder cancer is not something to deal with after the fact.

It is now 11:59 a.m. and I have officially put in a 21 hour day. I'm off to bed.

Love, peace and grace, Dr. D

No comments: