Thursday, May 28, 2009

Now You Have Gone and Done It! Beer and Wine Tax on It's Way!

From Tranquilla II on the Back of Eddy Creek on Lake Barkley --- Okay all my liberal, progressive friends I have tried to hold my voice on the election of BHO and this "Congress" but today enough is enough. You have stopped just meddling - I mean geez imagine BHO and this Congress owning a car company - now you want to do this to all of us? I thought you were clearly NOT going to raise taxes on anyone making less than $250,000 a year? Why could I ever believe such political nonsense? So, all my progressive buddies now join the rest of us in the party lounge as you too will pay more for your drinks! Belly up to the bar. Read more here and cry in that $7 beer!

Get Ready the Beer and Wine Taxes Are Headed Your Way Brother Paul!

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=86810233143&h=WAQlm&u=FgFdh&ref=nf

Dr. D.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Time to stock up.