Monday, March 3, 2008

Life goes on

FROM THE BACK OF EDDY CREEK --- I sincerely want to thank all of you who have so kindly inquired about me and Stimpy the past few weeks. I have been traveling extensively with my work and have finally settled in here at home for a few days before all this madness starts all over. I am fighting a pretty severe depression sadly because I know that the inevitable will come with my buddy Stimpy. However, at this time he is still hanging in here, eating pretty good now that I am fixing him some venison from last year's take, taking his daily walks most days although dislikes the bad weather especially cold and rain, and sleeps a great deal.

This evening we are all hunkered down with a huge storm system pelting us with massive amounts of rain.

I promise to update you better and more often in a few days when I conquer this overwhelming feeling.

Until next time.
Dr. Darryl
L. Darryl Armstrong
www.armstrongandassociates.org

No comments: