Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Never Ever Judge A Book By It's Cover!

From Tranquilla II on the Back of Eddy Creek - Lake Barkley -- As many of you know I was raised by my Great Aunt Anzie. Aunt Anzie was a full-bloodied Cherokee old maid of a woman whom I cherished deeply and still do. A large woman with long gray and white hair that she so carefully placed into braids each day as she told us stories sitting on her front porch, I can remember her always saying "Never, ever judge a book by its cover." And here my friends on this You Tube video is why that admonishment is so important. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did and best wishes Susan Boyle may all your dreams come true!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Love, peace and grace, Dr. Darryl

3 comments:

armjaa@aol.com said...

Aunt Anzie....what a wise woman. Just think of the gentle 'lessons' you have given others.

Judy Armstrong said...

What a wise woman, your Aunt Anzie. Just think of the gentle 'lessons' you have left people.

Tracy Maxwell said...

I loved this video when I came across it on Tony Robbin's twitter the other day. Glad it is getting out there. Good stuff!