Thursday, November 29, 2007

Stimpy's Back Home




Stimpy sporting his shaved leg and at rest on his rug at Tybee Island.


Tybee Island., Ga. --- I broke down and went with Kay to pick up Stimpy from having his biopsy. I am glad that I did. The folks at the Greater Savannah Animal Hospital could not have been nicer or more courteous and customer focused.

Stimper is home now. He came through the biopsy just fine. He has some pain meds, antibiotics and stool softeners. He seems a little anxious but pretty much back to being Stimpy.

The biopsy will be back in 7-10 days, hopefully sooner. Then we will make some decisions on the next step.

My emotions are under better control now that I know he was well cared for. He is dozing right now.

Now "Dad" can get back to work!

Until next time.

Dr. Darryl
L. Darryl Armstrong
www.ARMSTRONGandassociates.org

No comments: