Monday, January 7, 2008

Logan and an Update on Stimpy

LAKE BARKLEY ON THE BACK OF EDDY CREEK BAY --- It is like spring time here today. The weather is overcast, the temp 61-degrees more like spring than winter. I have been remiss in keeping everyone posted on what is going on because I have been fighting a pretty severe depression since the news about Stimpy was given to us.

However, Stimpy is holding his own. Still walking with us daily and even seemingly more interested in walking than ever especially on cold days. Little Bit and Max are as loving as ever. The pack remains intact for now.

Today, I got an email from my friend and associate Chuck Howell, an old TVA buddy, that had a You Tube attachment. This particular video is worth watching and I thank Chuck for sending it along. It helped my spirits and helped my outlook on the day. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY

Until next time.
Dr. Darryl
L. Darryl Armstrong
http://www.armstrongandassociates.org/

No comments: