Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Stimpy Update and My First You Tube Type Video

On The Back of Lake Barkley --- The storms have moved through here this evening. They even disrupted Yoga class in Princeton when the brick facade fell off the building next door to the Yoga studio. Everyone is fine but the storms persist. We are keeping a close watch. The temps here today approached 60 and they are suppose to drop to the 20s this evening. Ideal weather for tornadoes and thunderstorms!

I again want to thank all of you who continue to ask about Stimpy and how he's doing. Here is the latest. He continues his daily walks with us although today his first walk was very short. He strains to go potty but with the stool softeners he is dong pretty good. He is eating well especially now that I am sharing some deer sausage with him daily --- don't tell the other two fellas here --- they don't get any.

So I tried out my new Casio camera this evening and got some video --- it has my "baby" voice for my buddy Stimpy --- I can't help it I am just like that with my old man. As you can see he is being well cared for ;-) and yawning and stretching and enjoying his couch!

Enjoy ---

Dr. Darryl

L. Darryl Armstrong

http://www.armstrongandassociates.org/

No comments: